Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sydney's fitness coach quits

due to family reasons the Sydney FC fitness coach has departed. I have been very critical in this blog of this coach but it is very difficult being away from family and I wish him the best. I understand this completely as my kids mean the world to me and it is that battle between career and family but there will be other oppurtunities. What to do for Sydney FC.

Obviously an analysis needs to take place of the present conditioing program to determine if any manipulations can be made. I think on 1 game/week you can make changes with dedicated high intensity speed and agility sessions and also I think the DS protocol I have talked about previously could work very well to get the team to where they should be. It is obvious they are a little flat but this may be due to not winning and a win will make all the difference.

Stage 1 - Review
Stage 2- make adjustments
Stage 3 - monitor adjustments

1 comment:

Dr Craig S. Duncan said...

Hi Alena Thanks for your comment please comment again