Monday, July 28, 2008

Review the year

Its coming to that time when many seasons are starting or finishing and I wonder how many of you review or reflect on your programs. When I mean reflect look at how the players responded to you, what the testing results showed/how did the team perform/what could you change did you survey your players to see what they thought of your work/did you interview the head coach and get feedback from him. This is simple research to make yourself a better coach I would be interested to see what people do. I use a survey for players every 6-8 weeks to get their thoughts on the program, I regularly speak to the head coach about the program and also the medical staff to see if there is an injury pattern that I may be able to help with. Its all about being better and realising you will never be perfect and there is always much to learn and much room for improvement

No comments: